Assenty is a social question board service that makes it easy to get questions from the audience at your event.
We’ve added a feature that has been long requested; the ability to answer questions submitted by your audience.
If you’re using an Assenty question board, you can now answer questions submitted by your audience, in real-time, as they are submitted. Read on for more details or watch the screencast demonstrating how to answer questions using Assenty.
Here’s how to answer questions live at your event using Assenty:
1. Log in to your Assenty account.
2. Once logged in, click on the Moderate button in the dashboard
3. From the events listed, select the event you wish to moderate to go to its Moderate page
4. On the Moderate page, you can answer a question by typing an answer right within it.
5. That’s it! There is no step #5!
The answer shows up straight away, within the Question Board…
…and on the individual question’s Question page: